Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Peek-A-Boo: Nike WMS Dunk High - White/Purple - Metallic Platinum/Mint Summer 2009


Are you seeing the dopeness above that I am seeing??? I hope so, because these kicks are straight CRAZY and remind me of a certain nike SB dunk *cough dino jr cough*. The colorway is truly sick - metallic platinum leather on the accents, while white heel, toe box and side panels tote an iridescent sheen. Lavender laces and a pastel swoosh even the shoe out, but let's not forget about the mint sock liner! INCREDIBLE TOUCHES OF COLOR!






Scheduled to release either this month or next at Footaction stores nationwide, I'm sure these will be a big hit amongst female sneakherheads.


via KOF

1 comment:

  1. I think these are kinda dope im loving the purple.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!