Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

YSK: Air Jordan 1 Retro GS - "Do The Right Thing" White/Varsity Red

*TRUMPETS SOUNDING FROM SNEAKER HEAVEN*


Finally, a release worth going ape sh*t over! As I peruse my favorite sites every morning, I check for anything eye-popping and engaging. It's rare that I come across something that makes me literally gasp, but today my mouth flew open at the image in front of me! Above you'll see images of a White and Varsity Red Air Jordan 1 retro model featuring a high ankle cut. SON, I WAS LIKE NO WAY YO IT'S GS!!! That's right, this is a grade school size release. If you are LOVING this pair like I am, you can cop a pair online at PickYourShoes.com.









Where to Buy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!