Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sneak of the Week: Nike WMS Dunk High - Bright Peach/Black - White


WOW, it's rare (well, not really for me anyway) that two uncommonly matched colors appease my sneaker senses.  This week's Sneak of the Week most certainly delivers.  Bright peach *synthetic* leather can be seen on the toe box and back accent, with peach colored mesh on the side panels.  Shiny black leather catches the light just right on the swoosh and surrounding toe panel while white laces and midsole brighten this masterpiece.  Yeah, it's like that.  For all the ladies who like to keep it simple and sexy, these are available now at my new fav midwestern boutique, Got Sole?

Where to Buy:
Got Sole? Boutique
6243 N College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317) 466-1173

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:50 AM

    I love this sneaker BUT you are wrong about the material. It is not made by any leather at all, that is a part of why I like them so much. Pure synthetic.

    More nice non-leather-sneakers for the people!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!