Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, April 28, 2008

My Glow in the Dark Tour Playlist

I'm super pumped that the Glow in the Dark Concert is less than a month away!!! I created a playlist to keep me goin until the big day and I can't wait to see what all the artists have creatively cooked up for the stage! Here are a few joints (no links, just titles...sowwy!) I like from all of the artists on the tour. If you likey (and i'm sure you will) google the mp3 go out and cop their albums ya dig!

Can't Tell Me Nothin'
Rehab
Superstar (feat. Matthew Santos)
Am I High
Everybody Nose
I Gotcha
She Wants to Move
Spaceship
Sell Me Candy
Hi-Definition
Jesus Walks
Hip Hop Saved My Life
The Cool
Flashing Lights
Kick, Push
Daydreamin'
Homecoming
I Wonder
Pressure (feat. Jay-Z)
Umbrella
Don't Stop the Music
Paris, Tokyo
Wonderful Place
Maybe
The Good Life
Bobby James
Chariots of Fire
Gold Watch
The Coolest

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!