Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This vs. That (In for this week's Sneak of the Week)


Sorry, Folks! I really didn't wanna do a sneak of the week post but I couldn't leave ya hangin right?!? Instead, i've created a new category I like to call this versus that, where I take two items, be it shoes, apparel, accessories, etc., compare and contrast them, and get your opinion. First up, I'll be taking a look at two special edition Reebok freestyle Hi models (the imfamous 80s/90s sneaker which I pretty much love and reference in my "about me" section).



This
Reebok Freestyle Hi Disco

versus

That

Reebok Freestyle Hi Gold
Both models are fierce in their own ways. I definitely like the subtly of the black, with the hints of pastel colors and robust gold side detailing. But the gold shoe just wows me! LoL One of my good friends (shouts out to MJP) is a sucker for gold anything, and when I saw these, I immediately thought of her! I really like how fresh and funky the gold joints are, really 70s disco-ish.
The verdict is pretty much in for me, I pick the gold ones... but to each her own ya kno!
Both pairs are available via sold out

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!