Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sneak of the Week: 4.21.08-4.27.08

So I took a couple days off and it seems like everything came out or was introduced during that time lol...I felt out of the loop for a brief moment...but now I'm back with another cooked up house speciality for the ladies!!!

This week I'm highlighting the Nike WMS Outbreak Hi Retro in a smoking hot pink, orange, and white color way!



This shoe screaaaaaams me! I'm such a sucker for pink, and these babies definitely deliver!







The Outbreaks are set for release in June. When they drop, you know I'll have the 411 on where to cop!


Pics from kicksonfire via nitrolicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!