Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sneak of the Week: 4.1.08-4.6.08

CHA Son!!! I'm back again this week hittin you up wit sumthin real proppa like (u feelin my 90's slang on that one aint chu? lol) This week I am highlighting a brand that I haven't been giving as much shine too as I should be...call me selective I guess...I find myself being extra choosey when it comes to this brand...although they have dropped classics for decades...


BUT this time I'm mos def diggin one of the Nike Air Jordan releases to drop next week...and that one is...




The Air Jordan XV Retro SE Black/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red/White

Sooo...these are an update of the old XV and as far as the original...some folks dug it while others thought it stunk...personally I like this version and could see myself rockin a pair.

To hit stores like Niketown and such on the 12...but urban accounts a couple days earlier...these bad boys are definitely hot..I don't know...Jordans in black red and white are always wangin'! Pics via sneakermestupid.

Go get you some tooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Are those Randy Moss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no sir... from what I kno...air randy is some secret exclusive kix dealer

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!