Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Must Haves-FITTEDS!!!!!!!


Here we are again with another must have for Spring 08!


Now, I'm a girl who loves to rock a nice fitted every once in a while. I feel as tho it gives my sneaks and `fit a lil extra pop! So i'm super excited to be seeing some really nice colorways and designs on fitteds this season...and I always...always...must must must...rock a 59fifty....NO EXCEPTIONS!!! lol

More after the jump.



Some of the elements I'll be maintaining this season are:
1. Keep it Colorful



Crooks & Castle Garbage Script Fitted x New Era





10 Deep x New Era


2. Support Hometown Bidness




St. Alfred x New Era Fitted





Leaders 1354 Primary x New Era



And Most Importantly....
3. Rep "B" to the Fullest!



Classic Black on Black Boston Red Sox 59fifty x New Era



These caps can be found online and at retailors around the city. Make sure you keep your fitted game proper this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!