Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

And They Say Chi City: Uprise x Stevie "Dread" Snyder Chicago SB Blazer Release Party


So last night the good folks over at Uprise Skateshop (1820 N. Milwaukee) threw a slammin release party for the Chicago Nike SB Blazer Mid. Designed by Chi town skatebaording legend Stevie "Dread" Snyder, the sneaker is inspired by the colors on the Chicago Municipal flag and is a definite BANGER (no pun intended). The crowd was great, drinks were plenty, and the raffle turned out extremely well with 8 blazers up for grabs and picked up by the winners at the official store release today. I had an awesome time celebrating the outstanding style and chi town flare Stevie Dread has given the skateboarding world.


Check out the flicks below, my cam went DOA on me so I had to whip out the trusty camera phone so please excuse any janky-ness!







Stevie "Dread" Snyder and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!