Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kicks: Nike WMNS Air Force 1 Low Premium White/White - Metallic Silver


For me, sneakers gained substance and meaning with my first pair of metallic jewel AF1s. I believe that many of us in the culture who started early will always have respect for the legendary model. Here I give you a shot of a new women's AF1 to release this spring. A white leather upper provides the base to a metallic silver flower pattern that blossoms at the heel of the shoe and slowly starts to drift toward the toe box. A silver outsole give the shoe a crisp finish. Expect these to drop in the US on April 28th, but if you must have em now, they are available for pre-order @ Kix-Files.com.
Where to Buy: Kix-Files
Pic via Sole Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!