Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, March 16, 2009

SEE WHAT YA'LL DID!!!

*insert angry emoticon*



So I was over @ homegirl Blair Blanco's blog and I saw this more than upsetting post from my booski Kid Cudi's blog...saying that he's "falling back from the game." More or less, *and this is MY summary of it* he's had it with the nonsense people bring him over the success he's garnered over the past year or so, and he feels like he just wants to be rid of all the BS. I know it must be hella hard to be in that kind of position, in the spotlight, with all eyes on you 24/7, being criticized and/or ridiculed for doing you, randoms all in your face tryna be your bff - knowing they only want the notoriety or cash doski , it MUST SUCK BALLS! But its even more upsetting to me because I can see the potential in Cudi as an artist, and really would rather him not leave the game before he even gets his true recognition and before he even shows the world and his fans what he's capable of. Shits wack yo. So basically this post is me venting about it, and hoping he changes his mind. God is with you Cudi, don't give up!

Pic via Above the Fold

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!