Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Could it Be (GS)? - "Space Jam" Air Jordan 11 to Return Holiday 2009


*sigh*
Sooooo this has to be nearly every Air Jordan aficionado's favorite pair. The colorway is unbeatable - black, super sick varsity blue jumpman, and slick icy sole *kisses finger tips in french manner* Oui Oui!!! As it officially released back in 2000, the Space Jam 11 is one of the most coveted jays because it was not an OG colorway - i.e. didn't release back in 95/96. It retroed in 2000 and has not been re-released since. I didnt have these when they dropped, and even if I did, it would not matter because I do not wear the same size anymore - 3.5Y back then btw lol. So with all the anticipation building up, I just wonder,
WILL THESE RETRO IN GRADE SCHOOL SIZES???
I certainly hope so. I mean, I seriously see no particular reason why they wouldn't, they're aren't an LS release ya feel me? *ends rant*



There you have it, keep ya fingers crossed and your eyes glued to the comp screen, sneakherbox.com will be sure to bring you more size related info as it comes :)

3 comments:

  1. yeahya beedee stayin on tip top of the shoe game! Yup "supposedly" this and red/white 12s "supposedly" coming out holiday 09
    *sigh* right? I'll keep dreaming until Dec!
    love ya girL! aquarius all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jentastic6:43 PM

    PLEASE!!!
    OMG.I WOULD LOVE IT IF THESE CAME OUT IN GS SIZES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @B - yes girl i heard about the red/white 12s.... oh my if those drop, we'll be some happy aqua chicks :)

    @jen - HOPEFULLY HUN!!! I already know you're gonna have a crisp pair if they do <3

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!