Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

SFS: Nike Air Force 1 LE (GS) - White/Cyan - Citron


Yo I'm sowwwwwwwy loves, I got caught up in the rapture of this weather and forget to post! Please forgivemeh! Okay but I'm back and today I bring you a very hot hot hot GS AF1. As you can see from the pic above, some of the dopest techniques and styles we've seen on recent mens and ladies Nike releases have been utilized here. Contrast stiching, gradient-like pattern and most notable IMO the icey sole are some of the features that really make this release stand out amongst all, not only the kiddies. I really love the golden yellow to citron green color fade on the swoosh, it really makes this one feel destined for spring. Check for them to release soon at a Nike retailer near you.

Pics via Sneakernews

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!