Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sneak of the Week: Nike WMS Dunk High Challenge - Red/White - Gum


Morning Folks!

Today we bring you good news from the book of SneakHerBox. The kick gods have blessed us fab femmes once again with a sweet new pair of dunk highs. The bright red upper initially caught my eye, I was like whoa, not even sure what kind of material that is but it looks hella sleek. Then I glanced at the fat white laces and swoosh which give this pair a nostalgic feel. But I was nearly floored when I peeped the gum outsole, it is HELLA rare to find this element on women's dunks, so that factor alone elevated these to a whole `notha level. There isn't any specific nationwide release info as of now, but I'll be sure to bring it to you when it comes, so stick with Sbox.com for more details.
UPDATE
Where to Buy: Nikestore.com




pics via SN x Nitrolicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!