Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Really??? Married to the Mob New Logo 2009

With the broadening of the brand comes a slightly new look. Ms. Leah over at MTTM has decided to change up the "puckered lip" logo we are oh so familiar with seeing - giving it a more sleek and sexy look. To celebrate, a couple new tees featuring the sassy spout will be dropping soon. I guess this means that the old logo tees will be collectors items soon, i'm sure they'll selling for an arm and a leg on ebay in a week. Anyhoo, I give the new look the BD stamp of approval, how do you feel about the change?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... i liked the -in your face- yes you see it- HUGE- lip logo they had before (sad face)
    But this will do... i guess *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:05 PM

    lol it did really personify the whole "what bitch?" thing MTTM had going on, but I guess this is a sign of bigger, more mature, things to come, eh but who really knows? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like it.
    And I don't think I'll be buying it.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!