Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Kicks: Air Jordan I Retro GS - Techno Blue/Vivid Pink

If you were digging the purple nylon AJI GS retro from last year, than I'm sure you'll love the one pictured above. The latest High Strap model to hit the kids sneaker scene features a techno blue colored nylon upper with a white midsole and pink outsole. Vivid pink laces (and lace lock) definitely catch your eye and add a nice element to the sneaker overall. The official U.S. release month for these is July, but if you'd like to have your early, you can pre-order pair online at overseas dealer Atmos.

1 comment:

  1. so I bought the purple (gs) 1s....
    that was enough lol.
    had they been blue without that pink in there...i would consider them.
    Basically what I'm trying to say is....I'LL PASS!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!