Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, June 08, 2009

YSK: Nylon Mag x Nike Dunk High - Green & Pink CWs Available @ UO


In case you were wondering, the Nylon Magazine collabo Dunk Highs that were SUPPOSED to release last week June 1st, are now available online @ http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/ - well the Pink Nylon and Green Nylon pairs are. If you can tell from my haste typing, i'm just a weeeeee bit upset. First off, I was ANXIOUSLY freaking awaiting these bad boys on the first and to my surprise NO ONE KNEW ANY INFO ABOUT THE RELEASE! Not UO, Nike SPW, NO ONE! Apparently they must have dropped live on the internetz yesterday, and of course, my size is sold out. But not to fret my pets, there are still a few sizes left in both colorways so ACT FAST! A link has been provided below to the kicks - enjoy!

Where to Buy: Urban Outfitters
Nylon Magazine x Nike Dunk Highs

2 comments:

  1. these look like u O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know no one in the stores knew about them! no info? only these 2 colors!
    shhesh!!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!