Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Freaky Nail Friday: A Recap Of My Fav Nail Colours

I've been meaning to do this for a while now, I have TOTALLY become infatuated with nail polish and the summer is always a great time to experiment with different shades and hues. At the rate i'm going, I'll have tried every colour of the rainbow by August lol. Anyhoo, here a few pics of my fav nail looks over the past couple months or so. Also, be sure to check out some of my favorite nail polish blogs linked below - I'm totally not good with polish names and what not but I'm going to step my game up and work on that! Enjoy and Happy Friday!


I believe this was an O.P.I. Color

O.P.I. again :)


China Glaze FTW!!

Back @ O.P.I. lol

Fav Nail Blogs - Comment and Tell em SneakHerBox.com Sent You!

3 comments:

  1. thank you luc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jentastic12:43 AM

    the green ones u did for st pattys day are hot. love em.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!