Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Air Jordan 1 Phat GS - Black/Metallic Gold



o.O.

You might recall a post I did a little while ago swooning over my beloved AJ1 Retro Patent Black/Gold from 03. I didn't buy mine DS, and over time, the "wings" on the side cracked and became foggy, but ALAS, I, along with my other SneakHer chicks wilst be able to cop a fresh pair this year.  The Air Jordan 1 Phat you see above mimics that of its 03 counterpart to a T, with the same patent leather upper and gold detailing we saw on the previous release.  This pair includes an extra bit of shedangliness with a pair of shimmery gold laces. Score 1 for the small footers.  EACH YOUR FRIGGIN HEART OUT BOYS!!! :)

Set to release in the U.S. next month, just in time for my birthday.  In the meantime, they are available now at Japanese retailer Atmos. Stay tuned for a 2003/2011 GS comparison soon :)

More pictures below

Air Jordan 1 Phat Mid Girls
364781-001
$75






No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!