Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nike Zoom Kobe VI Girls - Grey/Pink - Black




I'm not even going to say much.  Just know that an already great model, just got that much more great.  A simple grey, pink and black colorway of the Nike Zoom Kobe VI will be releasing soon at various retailers just in time for Valentine's Day.  Although we as females typically complain about "pink and shrink" sneaks, I am NOT going to even front and act like I'm mad at these, because I am not.  I actually love pink sneakers, when executed properly. These are a win in my book.  Continue to bask in the ultra-sezziness of these kicks after the jump.

*UPDATE* Now available on NDC






pics via MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!