Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Peek-A-Boo: Nike Air Max Lebron 8 V/2 GS - Pink/Black - White


Just the other day, I was all the way turnt up about the upcoming grey and pink Nike Zoom Kobe VI GS release.  On twitter*, I stated "If a LB8 V/2 drops with some pink or purple, I'm going to LOSE it." Well what do ya know? Pics have surfaced of the above GS release in China and my oh my I am LOVING IT.  As of right now, no U.S. release info is available, but you already know I'll have it for you when it comes.  Stay "tuned" <3. *Toddler version pictured after the jump*





*my personal twitter account @BDGUN
via LRJ23

1 comment:

  1. Jentastic3:03 PM

    Ooh...these are nice...and I'm not a fan of pink sneakers either!!! I would definitely consider getting these...

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!