Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

You Should Know: SoleSearch App now available in the Android Market



Yes Yes Yes YES YES YES!!!

I have been waiting on this app to become available on the Android OS for the longest! Originally only available thru the iPhone market, the app takes our infatuation with finding our perfect pair of sneakers to an outstandingly convenient level - allowing the search of sneaker boutiques in your area or just about anywhere.  I personally took every opportunity to hit up SoleSearch's creator, Brandon Williamson, about looking out for the Android folk, as I'm sure many others did.  I'm so glad to finally be able to download this app for my phone (mytouch slide).  As a special promotion for the launch, the app will be available FREE OF CHARGE for 24 hours starting at 12:00 a.m. Central Time - $1.99 thereafter. GO HAM!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sneaksncheeks12:19 PM

    Totally not a app,worth writing home about. Better chance of finding your own kicks & having your own connect! Then they want $1.99 for it????? Yeah ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to his/her own, but the app was available for free for 24 hours after it's launch and 1.99 isn't a grip of money, TBH.

    Also, I think it really is beneficial, esp. if you travel a lot and may not know exactly where sneaker boutiques are in a certain area.

    just my thoughts tho.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!