Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Freaky Nail, er uh, Tuesday: [VIDEO] Air Jordan III White/Black - Cement colorway inspired Nail Art


Okay, so if you've been following the blog, you know that not only do I love sneakers and hello kitty memorabilia, but I also am fascinated with nail polish (see here).  It's been an adoration of my heart since I was leedle beedee, back then I could only wear Tinkerbell brand peel-off polish in pink (with an occasional clear polish manicure during the school week), but eventually I grew up and onto more grown-up polish and colors.  Although I've been slacking on the Freaky Nail Friday posts (understatement of the millennium), I have been keeping up with my manis, and I recently threw up a picture of a sneaker-colorway inspired manicure I did which got some kind compliments! The picture was in fact a little old, as it was part of a series of nail art tutorials I was going to do to launch the sneakHerbox youtube channel, but let's just say procrastination set it in, lol.  Anyhoo, I figured I might as well post this some-what of a tutorial video now, and since the weather is nice, start doing more tutorials for you guise.  So, below is a slideshow of what I did to create a white/cement III inspired mani, and warning: IT IS NOT AT ALL COMPLICATED lol In the future I'll do more freehand art and jazz up the technique a little bit, but as a starter, please enjoy the video below! Thanks :)




2 comments:

  1. That looks AWESOME! You should totally do more of these (: I got sneaker inspired nails on too--need to put that post up sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks miss! I'm going to try and post another this week :)

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!