Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Nike WMS Air Force 1 High - White/Club Purple


Do my eyes deceive me? What appears to be a re-shaped WMS Air Force 1 High appears before you in a classic white and purple color combo.  After a less than appealing attempt at slimming down the iconic model with the Air Feather, it seems as though Nike decided to improve the original model. This is what I’m talking about! The WMS AF1 Highs from the past couple of years have been, awesome colorways aside, bulky. I have always been a AF1 fiend, but shied away from highs because of the boot like appearance on foot.  It’s nice to see a small bit of change that is sure to draw me back in.  DO WANT! Now Available at Premier






No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!