Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

YOUR TURN: Could It Be (GS)?


Last week I posted a Could It Be GS? Post for the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Phat White/Navy release. 
The original release was not limited to men’s only, but it got me thinking about all of the LE and exclusive colorways in numbered retro models guys have gotten over the past few years that we’ve missed out on.  Now, don’t get me wrong, we sfs’ers get a lot of GS specific colorways and trust, it is most appreciated.  However, in light of the releases we’ve seen either retro as kids-only or full family although originally men's only (see Nubuck 12s, Black/Patent AJ1s, etc.), it makes me wonder what could possibly be next?

What you see above are a few special edition or LE Men’s only Jordan Brand releases that are NOT PLANNING ON RETROING (so don’t start spewing rumors all on the innanet).  My question to you is, if you had to choose one of the above pictured Jordans to retro as a GS only release, which would you choose? What would you change? Not fond of any of the above pictured kicks, which other Jordan would you choose?

Hit the comment box with your response!

7 comments:

  1. i'd like all to be retro'd in GS sizes, and on the BIN 7s I'd change...everything lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Too many shoes out there that I wish came in gs. Those DMP 6's posted above are definitely one of them. I saw that shoe in person and there is nothing I would change about it. I actually wanted the whole pack but I digress for now. A few other would be the BIN XIII's Ice blue X's, Navy Oly VI's, Burgundy V's, Tour Yellow IV's, Melo II's and AJ KO Bred I's. I have more but those are the only ones that pop in my head right now. I want all of them BFB's get all the fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see a GS DMP pack. I've been looking for it for a hot minute now, and the 6's are always a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want...ok need dmp 6/11 pack, bin 7s, bin 9s, dmp 5 pack, doernbecher 6s, undftd 4s, burgundy 5s, tour yellow 4s, olive 5s, army 5s and yeezys (non jordan pick). Didnt mean to pick this many but I couldnt help myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to throw burg 5s up there as well, I love those lol

    forget all about the raging bulls pack, both are super fuego.

    speaking of which a GS Pack (in general) would be dope as hell, with some new colors - a 3/4 pack or 9/10 pack
    whew DO IT JB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all I need is the DMP VI/XI, CG III's, lightning IV's, and a couple of the BIN releases; not the VII's though they look "bleh" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a hard one! With the Lightning IVs and DMP VIs in the running...it would have to be between one of those for me out of all those pictured above

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!