Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vans x Hello Kitty - June 2011


Most of my readers know that I am a HK stan, with plenty of memorabilia to show for it.  In the past couple of years, we’ve seen a number of Hello Kitty footwear and streetwear collaborations, some good, some…not so good.  The Vans x Hello Kitty footwear collaboration lies somewhere in-between.  I love the models chose including the Authentic and Slip-On, but I am a little on the fence about the design choices.  The all-over prints are super kawaii for the kiddies (as these will be available in both adult and kid sizes) but might be a little too playful for some of the adults.  Then again, being playful and cute is the Hello Kitty way, lol.  I  really want the pink based Authentic with black outlined HK faces pictured above!

All of these should hit Vans retailers, Vans.com and Sanrio.com this June, so keep a look out for more updates right here on sneakHerbox.com! More looksies after the jump.











1 comment:

drop me a holler holler!