Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Flashing Lights!!!

The concert was AMAAAAAAAAZING!!! From beginning to end it was a whirlwind of great music from incredible artists and an awesome atmosphere! Ye' really outdid himself this time! The night started with Lupe's set - his performance was great - with songs like Hip Hop Saved My Life (Check out my Post with Nikki Jean above), Daydreamin' (Sara Green KILT that ish yo!), and Fighters (Matt Santos can saaaaaaaang!). It was fantastic.

(Wack Picture, I know, I took it with my Camera Phone- Cha Sorry!)

Next up was N.E.R.D. and let me just say I am a huge fan!!! I nearly jumped from my seat when they did Rock Star and Everybody Nose. Pharrell is so friggin' sexy OMG *cheeze* lol But what took the cake was when CHRIS BROWN YES I SAID CHRIS BROWN came out and crumped the sh*t outta "Spazz." I was jumping up and down and yelling so much I nearly beat my friend british into a bloody pulp lol lmao!!! (She's recovering just fine by the way lol) The N.E.R.D set was very energy filled and got everyone's adrenaline pumping!



Then ya girl Ri Ri came through and shut it down with some of her jams like "Please Don't Stop The Music" and "Umbrella," and to be honest, it seemed like a majority *ahem* of the crowd came out to see her, which struck me as weird until Ye went on and Everybody lost their Friggin' Minds!!!



Kanyeeezy performed non stop about 18 tracks from all three of his albums - College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation. From GOOD MORNING which I absolutely loved til the very end when he and Lupe BODIED "Touch The Sky"- Their energy was sooo high and it was great to see two phenomenal chi town artists on stage together. The stage set was awesome and the actual flashing lights that shown brightly during his performance of "Flashing Lights" were so beautiful I left my seat to dance in the aisle lol! He did all of my favorites and then some...and made me realize how much I really wanna chase my dreams - and I have a lot of them! He dedication to his craft and how well he has perfected it showed me how much I should put forth a stronger effort in achieving my goals, and also showed me that I can do and have whatever I want in this life if my faith and perseverance are there. Obviously, I enjoyed the show and am sooooo looking forward to that fourth album so we can do this all over again!


Until later, peace fam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!