Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, May 16, 2008

T.G.I.F!!! "The Biz"

*New Category* Hey Everybody!!! I'm sooo super stoked (haven't said that in...well at all) its Friday. My week went by fast but, it was even sweeter cuz the cash truck rolled in mid week to brighten things up lol! So today for all you fresh femmes out there I have a new category called "The Biz," where I feature a new or old trend for the ladies.

And this week, I'm talkin' about my absolute fav right now V-NECKS!!!!!!!!

Now, the v-neck isn't anything new, but as of recent it has been re-introduced in to the fashion scene. I started to notice guys rocking v-necks last summer, and I thought to myself, hmmm I wonder how this would work for the ladies??? Wellz this year I've been stacking stacking and stacking up on reasonably priced v-necks and I can't tell you how versatile these tees really are.

Check out all the V-neck styles after the jump.




From basic-
To Bright-



V-Neck Tees- Forever 21 $4.80
To Artsy-

Sublimation V-neck Tee @ Urban Outfitters $28



Beautiful Ones "Butterfly Tee" @ Urban Outfitters $14.99

To Any and Everything In-Between-

Sublimation Striped V-neck Tee @ UO - $28
Truly Madly Deeply Angel Wings V-neck Tee @ Urban Outfitters $28

Beautiful Ones Superstar "MJ" Raglan V-neck Tee @ UO - $32 (He He lol)
V-necks are cool because they can be super casual but can also be jazzed up and add a lil pizz-azz to your outfit without breaking the bank. IMO, these tees are a must-have for summer, so cop at least one for your summer 08 wardrobe now!

1 comment:

  1. V-Neck All The Way Down To Ur Belly-Button!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!