Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Me, SP, BReezy & Nikki Jean

Over the weekend, my friends and I had the pleasure of meeting Ms Nikki Jean - songwriter, musician and vocalist as part of the Philadelphia based group Nouveau Riche, and also known for her vocals on Lupe's Hip Hop Saved My Life. Nikki came out to do a Meet & Greet at St. Alfred's on Saturday and we chopped it up a bit. She's definitely a dope person with a passion for her art and an infatuation with sneakers like myself. After the meet and greet we headed over to a great Middle Eastern restaurant called Sultan's Market which Nikki hipped us to (weird that I had never tried this place before yet I went to the high school like right around the corner lol). The food was great and I'll definitely be going back there! We enjoyed our time and wish Nikki nothing but the best in all future endeavors!!!

Peep the pics and vid belowzies!

Peace fam, myself and Nikki


British from Colorful Commentary

Miss Shar Prezzy

The yummy Chicken Shawarma, Jerusalem Salad, Pita Bread and the best hummus I've ever had

Check out Nikki Jean on Myspace and Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!