Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, May 05, 2008

You Should Know: MTTM Reebok Freestyle Hi x Colette Released Today

*New Category* Keeping you in the know as to whats out and where you can cop. Today, marks the release date of the super exclusive Married to the Mob Reebok Freestyle Hi by Colette.





Pics of these sneakers hit the web a couple months ago and initially there was no official release date. But more info started to drop these past few weeks, and today is the day! Not only am I a fan of MTTM but I luvs me some freestyles! More pics after the jump.






350 pairs of will be released worldwide while only 50 pairs went online at the MOBshop. And unfortunately, they have sold out! What a bummer!


Wellz, don't fret, to feel that void check out the new summer 08 line of tees which are killer as expected! Hopefully, I can find out more info on where exactly the sneaks released online...and of course, as soon as I know, you'll know!

Pics via sneakerfiles.com via Sneaker.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!