Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Spring Must Haves: Fresh Kix!!!

We have reached the end of my Spring Must Haves Series and of course, this series wouldn't be complete unless I highlighted my most favorite thing...fresh sneakers yo! So much has dropped and will be dropping in the next few weeks that it is craaaazy right now...


Along with the joints i've already copped (see here), there are more than a couple sneaks I'm feeling...


No. 1 on that list being:


Jordan 6's Olympic 2008



More after the jump...



To be released on June 7, 2008, these sneaks are unique because the design is inspired by the 2008 Beijing Olympics (peep the multicolored sole symbolizing the Olympic rings-sick).





No. 2
Nike Terminator Quickstrike Pack

Available next Month



No. 3

Reebok Freestyle Hi "Pastel Polka Dot"

Available online @ Karmaloop

Like A DUH I me and freestyles are go togetha like soup and crackas!

No. 4
Alife Everybody Mid Fluorescent

Available @ Leaders 1354




(pics via sneakernews)

Oh boy the c0l0rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
If you like what ya see...be sure to cop all these babies!!! I am most certainly gonna try!

Check back next week for a recap of all 5 Spring Must Haves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!