Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sneak of the Week? Or This v. That

I dunno, I'm not sure what to label this post, allz I know is that I am apparently infatuated with black and white sneaks now and I've seen one I can get now...and one I'll have to get later.
Any hoo, here they are


Nike Blazer Mid Denim


Nike Air Force One Canvas


Both sneaks are hot, and personally this is the ONLY canvas colorway I've liked. The Blazers came out last month and are available at Solemates...Chicago. The Air One's are due this summer at Nike retailers. Both joints are in GS sizes, which is perfect for me and my SFS (small feet syndrome). I imagine too much of the same thing isn't too bad...but I'm sure my mom wouldn't understand...


Pics via Sneakerfiles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!