Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Sneak of the Week: 5.5.08-5.11.08

Hey there folks!!!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, I most certainly enjoyed mine! Anyhoo, I'm back with a most fantastic sneaker for your sneak of the week pleashaaaa lol. I saw these sneakers over the weekend and pretty much fell in love and now have the specs on em:
Women's Nike Blazer Low - Newark Eagles/Untold Truth 2008


As with the Nike Women's Air Stab "Glacier," this sneaker stills my heart because of its simplicity. I have to tell you when I saw them, I was floored, couldn't believe how a basic tweed and white colorway could have me trippin like that. But the red laces...they did it for real...hit me hard yo lol. What is also special about this particular pair is that it looks quite different from the other kix in the Newark Eagles Pack...the Air Stab and Air Maxes all have blue, black, red and orange colorway...so I am happy to see the change with the blazer low.
These sneakers are super fresh and a must have for summer. They also come with an additional pair of light blue laces, and of course, you can purchase other colors and really take these sneaks to a different place.
Now available at St. Alfred & Self-Conscious in Chicago
Pics and Info via kicksonfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!