Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

iDig: Nixon Watches

I love a good timepiece...and if you're like me, you know that time is money, and a waste of time equals a waste of money in my book. A good watch can not only accent an ensemble but is also mad practical. Being on time is not only a good habit to be in but is also very attractive lol :). And so are the banging watches crafted by the good folks over at Nixon. The brand was established 8 years ago as a means to fuse together the needs and wants of pioneering athletes. Now as a major company, Nixon has been noted in fashion mags around the world and theirbags, hats, wallets, and watches are favorites among fashion elites. There collections are dope and I am especially feeling the Neon Bible Collection for women.

Peep the pics below...


The Tribella in Neon Pink $60
Grind Backpack in Dither $50

The Answer in Sky Blue $80

Pinwheel Tote in Yellow $22


You can purchase these items direct from Nixonnow.com or at Karmaloop.com

Pics via Nixon

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:01 AM

    I like those watches. I am just like you and know the value of time. I use to keep a watch all the time with me.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!