Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Soooooo...

Today I had a revelation...

I LOVE gum...like seriously always have a fresh pack on me. And I know I'm obsessed cuz I go dumb dumb when I see the big packs on sale for .97 at Target or Jewel.

My favorite flavor on the "robusty fruitacular side" would have to be the Strawberry Mint from Orbit (straight crack g)


And on the "keeping your breath minty fresh" side, I'm rolling with dat Spearmint from Extra


One thing that perplexes me tho is HOW THE FLUCK IS GUM SUGARFREE???


and oh yeah I like to keep the plastic wrapping on the package...keeps the freshness in daawwling!

Hmm that is all...later dudez

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!