Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sneak of the Week: 6.16.08-6.20.08

Waddup Peoples!!! I am back this week...and with a vengence lol j/k but I got some sick ish for ya!!! This week's pick is definitely a ladies summer MUST HAVE (do I smell a Beedee's Top Five SUMMER list coming on???). I give you the Nike WMS Dunk Hi Premium...



CHA WIZZA YOU DON'T!!!! This bad girl is waaaaaangin'!!! Peep the multi colored polka dots, sexy purple laces, patent leather swoosh and CLEAR sole...oooh weeee lol! Nike is definitely representing the way they should be, and I'm glad to see that this shoe isn't all pink flowers and daisies (not to say I don't like those things, cuz I do lol) but this sneak goes hard! No official info on a release date, but they are expected to drop soon. More info and release in the Chi and around the nation to come!
~*smooches*~
Pics via kicksonfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!