Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sneak of the Week: 6.23.08-6.27.08

Ok so I took a digital day off yesterday but I'm back today with a very sleek pick for Sneak of the Week:

This Air Max 90 GS is part of a Nike Panda pack which also includes a dunk lo GS. The colorway on this shoe is great, unlike anything I've seen this year. I'm diggin the subtle pink and dark green. The black patent leather detailing also adds a lot of neat shine to it. Additionally there is a flower pattern on the toe box and heel, which looks a little metallicy (<--not a word) but I could be wrong. To tie in the Panda theme, there is a cute lil picture of the furry bear on the tongue. These are a GS release and should be out at retailers like Cty Sports and other spots coming soon.

Also, if you can't wait and wanna purchase online, check out ebay
Pics and info via sneakernews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!