Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

There Could Only Be One

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
After a CRAZY successful season on top, the Celts brought the Larry O'Brien Trophy back to Boston after a 22 year championship drought. I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR THE BIG THREE!!! Shuttlesworth, ahem, I mean Ray Allen finally found his stroke in the finals when it counted the most, dropping 7 of 9 three pointers to really solidify the lead gained early on. Paul Pierce, named Finals MVP, kept the momentum going and did everything he knew how to keep the team gunning! And my main man KG!!! WOOOO I was so excited for him most of all (Chi-Town BaBY). I remember seeing him do an interview last summer on ESPN when he was still in Minnesota, and the one part I could never forget is him saying "I'm tired of losing, I'm tired of losing." He was so emotional, he made me cry! BUT LOSE NO MORE SIR!!! I also have to give props to the rest of the Celtics squad - Rundo (talk about hustle young man!), Posey, Perkins (bothered my nerves a bit but he played his part), and ya boy Eddie House! All in all it was a great end to a fantastic season! CONGRATS TO THEM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!