Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Synesthesia - Later Dude

^as scientifically referenced in Pharrell's linear notes
FINALLY!!!!!

So the new album from N.E.R.D entitled "Seeing Sounds" dropped yesterday, June 10th and I must say it is a solid piece of work. I normally base an album's strength on the total number of songs which are at least decent, if not above average. And this joint definitely delivers. My top four tracks are "Yeah You" "You Know What" "Laugh About It" and "Love Bomb" and of course I love their first two singles "Everybody Nose" and "Spaz." Overall, I feel like this album sounds more like a pharrell album than a N.E.R.D project, but I digress. I'm still a huge fan and can't wait to go see them on their own tour!

Lastly, Pharrell is sexy as hell...

that is all...GO COP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!