Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, June 20, 2008

This vs. That

I've always been an Air Force One fan. Even in my early sneaker days, I knew that you couldn't go wrong with a crisp pair of all whites and a couple colorful joints. Nike has definitely kept the legacy going in 2008 by creating some simple, yet unique colorways for the classic kicks.

These babies are newest on the scene and both deliver that traditonal Air Force One style
Nike WMNS Air Force 1 Vivid Blue/White

^A beauty aint it? I call this one "Cool Breeze" lol. Notice the textile like pattern on the toe box, tongue and side paneling. Very chill...





Nike WMNS Air Force 1 Volt/White


^This sneak is amazing! The highlighter green might be too bright for some, but I think the ladies will definitely love it. Notably, this sneaker totes patent leather on its toe box and side panel unlike the textile pattern on the previous sneak.

I am digging them both, but may have to run with the Vivid blue joint this time. It just screams summer to me!

The "Volt" is located at select Nike retailers, while "Cool Breeze" can be found this Saturday at St. Alfreds.

Pics via sneakerfiles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!