Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Air Jordan 1 Low Kids - White/Bright Turquoise/Green Quartz


O.O

Here we have a look at a new Air Jordan 1 Low in kids’sizes, and although I would normally be more eh toward a playful look such as the one above, I must admit I REALLY like these.  The supple tumbled white leather, 3D Air Jordan Wings, holographic Swoosh and gorgeous green quartz sockliner and bright turquoise outsole have me swooning. iDig.  You can pick up your pair of these beautiful summer jewels at Finishline.
More pics after...







1 comment:

  1. I looooove the more playful colorways! I saw these in stores on Tues, not sure how I'm feelin about that swoosh though. Reminds me of holographic Pokemon cards hahaa

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!