Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Van WMS Authentic "Glitter Dots" - Summer 2011

HMPH, ya'll know I love glittery, shedangly type stuff right? Well, you could imagine the smile on my face when I discovered the beauties you see above.  Vans brand has recently released two Authentic models featuring black and silver sequin respectively.  The fashionista in me loves that both pairs can be dressed down to wear during the day (jeans/tee) and dressed up for night time wear (cute skirt/dress).  LOVE <3.  You can pick up both at WISHATL now.

WishATL
447 Moreland Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307
t. 404.880.0402

orders@wishatl.com













No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!