Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Freaky Nail Friday - Monday Edition, lol


I know, I know, I have my days totally off.  I have a good excuse reason though! Welp, actually I don't but I really wanted you guys to check out this sneaker colorway-inspired Mani (some of my twitter followers may have already seen this look, but if you haven't, keep on reading).  I recently ended a 1 month "no-buy" on polish (I mandated a cease on purchasing polish because I really went overboard over the past month), so I bought some new colors.  One of those being a sandy-grey color from the O.P.I. Pirates of the Caribbean collection.  I knew I wanted to do something with polka dots but I had no idea it would really match the Infrared Air Max 90s until I picked the accent color out.  It's a really pretty poppy color that is very reminiscent of the pinkish-orange infrared us sneaker people have come to know and love.

No tutorial today, because I was in a bit of a rush when I did this manicure.  I don't think it really needs one though, it was another very simple look to create and I really only needed was something to create dots (a dotter, bobby pin, old writing pen, etc.) and something to create lines (nail art pen, brush, etc.).  Once you have your colors and tools, you're good to go! Anyhoo, check out more pictures of this Air Max 90 "Infrared" inspired manicure.  Hope you like!








2 comments:

  1. Girl your nails are a PERFECT match! Loveeee your leggings btw (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Eileen!!! you know we are sisters in the lacquer/sneaker struggle :)

    preciate the love! those are my fave leggings ^_^

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!