Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Air Jordan V (5) Retro GS - White/Varsity Red - Obsidian


Just in time for the 4th of July (and considering I haven't seen any pictures for the Nike Independence Day GS pack) we have pictures of the forthcoming Air Jordan 5 Retro - White/Varsity Red -Obsidian in Grade School sizes.  Initially, I was very meh at the idea of a AJ5 sporting patent leather, to me, it just seemed unnecessary.  However, considering the patent is only on the toe cap and lower heel, I should be able to get over it.  I really like the clean design and crisp colorway.  A bit of shedangliness is added with speckled peaks on the midsole, and I like! If you do too, be sure to hit up your local Jordan Brand retailer on July 2nd.  via dunk.

UPDATE: Available now at Sneakerhead.








No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!