Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

YSK: Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro GS - White / Bronze-Cardinal Red-Black - Now Available

Coming up on June 18th, we'll see the re-release of a classic Air Jordan 7 Retro.  The 'Cardinal' AJ7, nicknamed after it's colorway, will see only it's 3rd time on the shelves of Jordan Retailers around the nation and will surely leave stores quickly.  I bought the 2006 retro back in 08 and was so in love with how regal this particular colorway looked.  I happened to sell my pair a couple years later due to size issues (bought a 5, wear a 4.5, creasing FTL).  I'm so pleased that these will be available in GS sizes, which is surely good news to many SFS'ers out there.  If you can't wait til the 18th, you can pick up a pair now over on Sneakerhead.

More pics after the jump.






No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!