Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Beedee featured in SneakerShoeBox's 1st show!


If you are like me, you can appreciate innovative programming created specifically for sneaker enthusiasts.  Well you are definitely in for a treat! JStar of SneakerShoeBox.com has created a show which encompasses a variety of elements from the culture that will keep you entertained and informed.  In the first video - you'll be able to see JStar's popular "Real vs. Fake" segment, as well as his search for an alusive pair of kicks in the "Sneaker Hunt".  You'll also see a special visit from yours truly in the "Meet the Culture" segment.  I was so happy to be apart of the first episode and am so gracious for the opportunity! I hope you all enjoy the show and definitely check SSB periodically for new ones! Thank you so much J, it is so appreciated! Wellz, enough of my gibber-jabber - head over to sneakershoebox right now to watch!

2 comments:

  1. Gratzz BD! Can't wait for everything you got planned for yur blog (: Show wz dope btw, they pulled everything together real well

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Eileen! I'm getting some new and exciting things going for the readers that I hope you and everyone will enjoy haha :)

    I think the show itself is great, really some swell ideas J put together for sneaker heads. I'm looking forward to checking out more episodes in the future.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!