Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Nike WMNS Air Force 1 - Patent Pack


As a child, I loved wearing jelly sandals.  They were the archetype of summer shoes and their colorful translucent nature made me think of sunshine, popsicles, and all around groodness.  Well, it has been years since old Beedee has rocked a pair of jellys, but Nike has fused my love of shiny, jelly fun with sneakers, to create a wonderful pack of women's Air Force 1 lows which feature a colorful patent swoosh and heel tab with matching translucent outsole.  The three colors noted in this pack are Solar Red, Bold Berry and High Voltage yellow.  I love :) Each of these beauties should be showing up in your local Nike retailers soon, so be on the lookout.  View more pictures of each shoe after the jump. via Rakuten.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!