Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Freaky Nail Sunday! The Colors of Summer


Today's sneaker-colorway nail art is inspired by summer! I received the above-pictured Nike Dunks as a gift for Christmas and couldn't wait til the Summer came around to rock them.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do in terms of nail art, although I didn't have as much time as I would have liked (hence some of the messiness on the pinky and middle fingers).  I took a look at my nail polish stash and pulled out two Wet N Wild Wet Shine polishes and a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear lacquer for my base colors.  My dotting tool and Kiss Nail Art brush were in hand to create the curved lines and dots that I love so much, lol Check out a few more pictures of this look after the jump and let me know what you think!














2 comments:

  1. Love yur nails to deathh!!!!! Those dunks are fresh, bet yur breakin necks out on the street, yeah? (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thank you thank you! I just love beautiful colors girl, I got a few compliments but no injuries! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!