Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nike SB Dunk High Pro "Plum" - September 2011


Let me start off by saying that, I have not bought one pair of SBs this year.  Sure, that could definitely be filed under "no1curr" but, I preface this post with that pertinent information because I think this pair could put an end to my "SB no-buy" situation.  The Plum High scheduled to drop this Fall gets its look from the Nike SB Dunk  Low Plum released in 2001.  Of course, finding a pair of the original is rare if not impossible, but the revamp coming in September will serve as a nice consolation prize.  And since the Nike SB line usually shows the small footers love with models going all the way down to a size 4, chances of ol Beedee copping a pair are very high.  Be sure to check back with sneakHerbox for retailer info when it becomes available.  A few more shots after the jump, get to it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!