Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sephora presents Hello Kitty Graffiti: Limited Edition Cosmetics collection


OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Earlier this year, Sephora and Sanrio joined forces to create a line of sophisticated, luxury cosmetics and beauty accessories for Hello Kitty fans.  This time around, Miss Kitty gets swagged out with the help of graffiti- inspired products such as a HK shaped compact mirrors, cosmetic bag, roll-on perfume, and more! The big ticket item of this collection is sure to be the 5 piece brush set in an over-sized Hello Kitty graffiti styled brush container - I'M MCLOVIN' IT! I'm not exactly sure of how the first set of Sephora x Sanrio cosmetics fared, but I have no doubt this collection will fly off the shelves.  The street style evoked by the graffiti art will appeal to sneaker chicas for sure! The Hello Kitty x Sephora line of beauty products is IN STORES NOW and online at Sephora.com. Go get some! Amazing product pics after the jump!










2 comments:

  1. I reallyyyy like that brush container! Not feelin the eyeshadow palette though, which is a bummer because that's the one thing I'd actually get! The colors inside are so meh... how is that graffiti inspired?! Rah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I said the SAME thing, i'd expect there to be vibrant colors in the palette, but no, just dull and flat.

    I really want the brush container, I won't be using any of the brushes (not make-up savvy haha) but I think it's so cute, would be a nice collector's item.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!